by Tony Pierce

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Buzznet / Blogger Meetup in Vancouver on 11/4

Hi Friends,

Right before the Matthew Good show on 11/4 we will be having a Buzznet/Blogger meetup at the Granville Room right next to the show.

Come and have a drink with me and your favorite Vancouver Buzznetters and Bloggers.

My hope is to finally meet Smelly Danielly and see if she lives up to her nickname.

I'm thinking 6pm?

Hope to see you there!

This podcast which explains my goals there and my ignorance about Canada is about 15 minutes long

5 Comments:

Blogger Aaron said...

Canada virgin gettin his cherry popped. Once you go Nuck, you can never go...uhh...back? Once you go beaver you can never leave'er.

*jealous of the westcoasters right now* have a blast!

4:40 PM

 
Blogger Aaron said...

bahhh premature post...didn't hear the whole thing...the Lennon thing, not sure about his fave, but Montreal was where he wrote 'Give Peace a Chance' (I only know this cause it was on CBC this week). Loverboy is infact Canadian. Tim Horton's is the shit. I wouldn't expect moshing at a MG show though...I would actually hope not with the material he plays live these days...

4:55 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tims IS the shit.

Speaking of Matt Good Tony, its been a while since you been my man and hooked us all up with a nice long podcast with MG.

And you know how much we love that shit.

hook it up!

;)

8:52 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG!

you got underdogs

definitely one of my favorite cds for overall high quality songs.


wish I could meet you in Vancouver but unfortunately I'm in shitty Newfoundland!

what can ya do?

perhaps I should move

9:10 PM

 
Blogger Lexy said...

I will be outside the commodore. lol.. Probably will see you all on the way in.

2:45 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home